Careers at Phew
Make a lasting impression from the initial hello.
We’re rapidly expanding so are always on the lookout for the right people with the right skills to get on board.
If you feel you have something distinctive to offer us then please get in contact using the details below…
01234 779 050
Business Development/Internal Sales Executive
- The role: To support the businesses growth by building and developing relationships with prospect and existing clients respectively. The goal is to deliver and qualify appointments to the sales team and creating interest in the companies products and services as well as supporting the tendering process.
The role will be autonomous, liaising directly with clients, our team and external suppliers as required.
- Line Responsibility: Managing Director
- Pay: From £22K Basic to £36K OTE Pro-rata
- Hours: Part time 30 hrs per week; 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday
We are a digital agency and software company, and are looking for someone who wants their next rewarding career challenge; wants to be part of a dynamic team and get involved in a high paced environment. Someone with the tenacity for breaking doors down yet the ability to look at the bigger picture, and work as part of our multi-discipline team to deliver our common goal of excellence, and deliver results.
We have a strong culture and team, so personality fit is a key requirement and we are looking for someone who appreciates the life of an agency and such a role, and has experience of working effectively in a small team.
We are offering a part-time role with flexibility within normal working hours for someone who consistently delivers results.
There is an opportunity to earn performance related pay where individual business development and the Company targets are exceeded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and implement business development campaigns
- Set qualified appointments with cold prospects
- Engaging with existing clients on new campaigns & general account management
- Managing responses to RFPs/Tenders
- Recording activity in CRM
- Managing award entries
- Management Tender monitoring systems
- Supporting marketing effort, & contributing to business planning and marketing strategies
- Coordinating with external agencies, when and where applicable.
- Management of relevant campaign related CRM data
- Events support
- Excellent telephone manner and loves picking the phone up
- Demonstrable experience setting appointments
- Experience with the tendering process
- Understanding of qualified appointment setting process
- Experience developing objection handling techniques
- Experience of managing integrated campaign activity
- Ability to set targeted qualified appointments per month
- Experience in Digital Agency and or SaaS sales
- Experience in SME and Public sector
- Marketing experience, content, newsletters, social, case studies.
Required to undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Company from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Contact us direct with an up to date CV at – email@example.com
No agencies please – thank you!
That’s all folks.
We currently have no more open positions, however if you feel you have something exceptional to offer we’re always happy to hear from you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what it is you can bring to the party!