Customer free prize draw T & C’s
This prize draw is organised by Phew, which is the trading of Phew Design Ltd., a limited company registered in England, No. 4219588, VAT No. 772 2717 22. Registered address Cheribourne House, 45a Station Road, Willington, Bedfordshire, MK44 3QL.
How to enter
- By completing the online survey, you will be automatically entered into the free prize draw.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Phew will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phew reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all except employees of Phew, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 are not eligible to enter this draw.
- Only one customer survey and subsequent entry, per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize money to be donated to your chosen charity. Phew may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Phew reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to Phew within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Phew will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s chosen charity within 14 days of responding to Phew.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The decision of Phew regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by email email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Phew reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Phew, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Phew to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Phew reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on our website.