Date: Tuesday, 03rd Dec 2019 | Category: General, Phew news

Matthew was quick to raise the alarm last night when he realised there was a fire in one of the offices in the same block as Phew! The fire alarm had sounded shortly before and it was while Matthew was making his way downstairs that he saw the fire.  Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service quickly attended and dealt with what turned out to be a 3-D printer fire.

We are pleased to report that no one was hurt, that the fire caused minimum damage and Phew are up and running as usual.