How to create an Evaluation Question Group in the Phew Learning Management System (LMS)?
When using the Phew Learning Management System (LMS), it is important to know that before you set up any questions or forms, you must first set up your Evaluation Question Group.
To make this as easy as possible, we have outlined what an Evaluation Question Group is and how you set it up in a step-by-step guide below.
What is an Evaluation Question Group?
Evaluation Question Groups are set answer groups that work alongside an evaluation question. On our LMS this can be a Rating or Managed Response.
How do I set up an evaluation question group?
To set up an Evaluation Question Group, select Question Answer Groups in the top left corner of the Evaluations page on the Phew LMS.
This will take you to a page containing a table with all current Question Groups. Within this page, you will be able to edit and delete current groups, or add additional groups.
Please note: If a current Question Group has an exclamation mark (!) next to it, you will not be able to delete the question group as it currently has questions assigned to it.
To create a new Question Group select the Add Question Group button.
Once clicked, a box will appear below the button with a series of fields for you to complete. Below is a list of the fields and how to complete them:
- Group Name: The name of the Question Answer Group, e.g. Rating scale 1
- Group Label (High): This is only applicable if you are setting up a rating scale styled question. You would enter the label of the highest rating number here, e.g.High or Strongly agree if not, leave blank.
- Group Label (Low): This is only applicable if you are setting up a rating scale styled question. You would enter the label of the highest rating number here, e.g. Low or Strongly disagree if not, leave blank.
- Group Type: Select Rating if you would like to set up a numerical rating scale type question or Managed Response if you would like to set up a series of questions that different responses.
- Default Answer Group: Select Yes if you would like this to be the default Answer Group, or No if you would like it not to be.
- To create Answers click on the + icon.
- To Order your answers, apply the numerical order from the drop-down menu.
- The Value of your answers will be used to create the scores and averages for the Learning Outcome Reports, e.g. a strong (positive) answer in the example below 5 would have a high score compared to a negative answer 1.
Once all fields have been completed, click Add Question Group.
How does this affect a Learning Gain?
A learning gain percentage is a result of how the results have improved from the pre-booking to the post-booking. Below, a 1.23% gain has been made to customers.
Do you have more questions about the Phew Learning Management System (LMS) or are interested in it for your organisation?
Please give us a call on 01234 779050 or email email@example.com