Phew’s Learning Management System
We’re really proud of our Learning Management System (LMS) – it truly is a flexible and innovative digital product which allows our clients to manage their processes better, unlock more data than ever before, whilst improving outcomes for their organisation.
With an optional eLearning module, you can run an extensive programme of both face-to-face events and eLearning courses easily, and effortlessly demonstrate the impact of training to your stakeholders.
Don’t just take our word for it though. Tony Diaram, Learning Development and Procedures Programme Manager at Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board, told us:
“Phew has substantially reduced the time taken to gather data and produce management information reports by over 95%. For example, it would take one administrator up to three days to gather data on delegate attendance by organisation type. Now the same task can be achieved in less than two minutes.
“Phew came highly recommended and I can see why! The LMS ticked all the boxes and more. It is easy to use from a delegate booking onto a training course point of view, to staff responsible for training administration.”
Some of the benefits include:
- Update records easily – Printable delegate registration form or QR Reader allows you to easily record attendees in the way that suits you best.
- Fill last-minute seats – Our intelligent waiting list ensures that delegates won’t miss out on courses by allowing last minute seats from cancellations to be filled.
- SCORM course compatibility (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) – These can easily be imported, giving you greater access to a wide variety of course content.
- Total control – Post event certificates and training history with the option to hold certificates or progression if feedback forms are not completed.
- Safe and secure payment options – Optional flexible charging, that supports different rates for different organisations.
- Knowledge Base – this is a self-service portal on the LMS admin area, enabling you to quickly obtain guidance, whenever you need it.
With the eLearning module, delegates are permitted to book courses and access certificates themselves, significantly reducing administration time. Administrators are also able to easily build or upload training resources and download pre/post-event reports.
Sam Smith, Partnership Manager at Hampshire Safeguarding Children Partnership, explained that:
“The success of our virtual courses wouldn’t have been possible without Phew’s Learning Management System and eLearning module. In 2019-20 we had approximately 435 eLearning delegates, which increased considerably to 2,100 in 2020-21. We have now reached more than 6,000 in 2022. It makes processes robust, simpler, and more efficient by automating what were previously manual processes.”
“It makes processes robust, simpler, and more efficient by automating what were previously manual processes. It also allows us to measure the effectiveness and productivity of each event or course effortlessly.”
To book a free online demo of our LMS at your convenience, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01234 779050.