Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership choose Phew as their Learning Management System provider
We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership (KBSP), who have chosen Phew as their Phew Learning Management System (LMS) provider.
Responsible for the development and delivery of essential inter-agency safeguarding workforce development in Bristol, the KBSP training team plays a vital role in ensuring the safety and support of children, adults, and the community, using a trauma-informed and transitional approach.
The team required a robust electronic infrastructure to support all aspects of professional training, including eLearning, face-to-face courses, online courses, and webinars. They needed a system that would empower colleagues to book their own sessions while facilitating efficient strategic oversight of multi-agency learning and skills across the city.
Following a thorough evaluation, the KBSP training team selected Phew as their LMS provider, as it met all of their requirements, which included:
- Automation functionality to streamline their administrative tasks.
- Strategic reporting and valuable insights for strategic reporting.
- Scalability to allow them to expand their training programme as and when they need to.
- An accessible system to meet the needs of all colleagues.
- A cost-effective solution which delivers excellent value for the investment, without compromising on functionality or quality.
Natalie Keeley, Training and Development Officer at Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership, commented: “As well as fulfilling all of the LMS requirements we needed, we were also reassured in our choice of Phew’s system due to its successful use in our neighbouring partnership areas around the South West region.
“The support from Phew during and after implementation has been outstanding and extremely efficient. The system is easy to navigate for both admin users and colleagues seeking to book training with the KBSP.”