Patient Discharge Management System
Looking for an effective Patient Discharge Management System developed with top performing Trust Luton and Dunstable, as mentioned on the BBC’s NHS Tracker? Stop the search – with real-time actionable data, live SITREP (Situation Report) and PTL (Patient Tracking List) reports; Phew’s pioneering system not only provides vital visibility on bottlenecks but delivers substantial cost economies and operational hospital efficiencies too.
Phew’s Patient Discharge Management System provides a central store of real-time patient information to inform the current discharge status. Benefits include:
- Speed and efficiency of data entry through mobile technologies.
- Creates situational awareness for clinicians.
- Management of in-surge and extreme situations.
- Enables escalation response across wider health system.
- Overall visibility of hospital processes, bottlenecks and challenges.
- Produces new over 21-day LoS reports.
- Real-time actionable data with live SITREP (Situation Report) and PTL (Patient Tracking List) reports.
- Length of stay saving through co-ordination.
- Significant savings per bed, per day that is freed up.
- Substantial cost economies from time (staff) and operational hospital efficiencies.